Website Jubilee Ministries
Rebuild. Restore. Renew... Lives.
Jubilee Ministries is looking to expand our regional prison ministry impact and is currently seeking a Chaplain to serve within south-central region of PA.
The successful candidate will possess a pastoral heart for those living behind prison bars; be able to teach the Word of God and provide sound Biblical counsel; be able to lead group discussions on addictions; be able to lead worship services and confidently minister in a prison environment.
Position qualifications include:
- Committed to a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Member in good standing of local evangelical Christian church
- Ordained minister and/or ministry-related degree or experience
- Able to share the Good News using Scripture and personal testimony
- Called by God to Prison Ministry
- Willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Mission Statement, Core Values and Statement of Beliefs
- Willing to learn and adhere to all facility security regulations
- Willing to work through any personal biases in order to minister to all types of offenders
- Able to provide Biblical teaching and counseling relevant to an inmate population
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
If you have any questions, please contact Jubilee Ministries at HR@jub.org
To apply for this job please visit jubileeministries.bamboohr.com.