Website Jubilee Ministries
Rebuild. Restore. Renew... Lives.
Jubilee Ministries is a Christian non-profit that serves those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each and every position with Jubilee Ministries works to “Rebuild. Restore. Renew… Lives” in the image and love of Christ.
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
Jubilee currently has an opening for a Development Assistant to work out of our Lebanon PA location.
The Development Assistant will assist Jubilee’s Development team in the areas of event planning, publication creation, and fundraising events.
- Create and distribute donor receipt letters, appeal letters, and ministry newsletters.
- Assist in planning and executing events with Development Administrator and the events committee.
- Assist the Chief Development Officer in all administrative tasks.
- Friendly and service oriented individual with ability to listen and effectively communicate.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite, and other software.
- Ability to perform logistical research related to special events.
To apply for this job please visit jub.org.