Website Jubilee Ministries
Rebuild. Restore. Renew... Lives.
Jubilee Ministries is a Christian non-profit that serves those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each and every position with Jubilee Ministries works to “Rebuild. Restore. Renew… Lives” in the image and love of Christ.
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
Jubilee currently has an opening for a Full-Time or Part-Time Facilities Maintenance Associate to work out of our Lebanon PA location.
A competitive benefits package is available for the Full-Time position.
The Facilities Maintenance Associate will oversee, schedule, or perform repairs and maintenance on all Jubilee Ministries’ buildings, property, and equipment. To include facility HVAC, plumbing, lighting, electrical, and security systems. To perform minor construction or remodeling projects at Jubilee facilities.
- Perform maintenance and repairs of buildings, property, and equipment
- Respond to repair / maintenance requests submitted by other departments or stores
- Perform preventative maintenance on mowers, baler, and elevator
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently on projects and as a member of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years old
To apply for this job please visit jub.org.