Jubilee Ministries, located in Lebanon, PA, is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization. This multifaceted team strives to serve those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In order to support its various community and prison ministries, Jubilee also operates a number of thrift stores located in Lebanon, Berks, and Lancaster Counties. Through employment at Jubilee, each team member serves an essential role in impacting lives for Christ.
Jubilee Ministries is seeking a full-time, Operational Accountant to perform the following functions:
- Process payroll.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Performing other accounting duties.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit jub.org.