Jubilee Ministries is currently seeking a Chaplain to serve at the State Correction Institute – Frackville, in Frackville PA.
The successful candidate will possess a pastoral heart for those living behind prison bars; be able to teach the Word of God and provide sound Biblical counsel; be able to lead group discussions on addictions; be able to lead worship services and confidently minister in a prison environment.
Position qualifications include:
- Committed to a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Member in good standing of local evangelical Christian church
- Ordained minister and/or ministry-related degree or experience
- Able to share the Good News using Scripture and personal testimony
- Called by God to Prison Ministry
- Willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Mission Statement, Core Values and Statement of Beliefs
- Willing to learn and adhere to all facility security regulations
- Willing to work through any personal biases in order to minister to all types of offenders
Able to provide Biblical teaching and counseling relevant to an inmate population
To apply for this job please visit jub.org.