Website Jubilee Ministries
Rebuild. Restore. Renew... Lives.
Jubilee Ministries is a Christian non-profit that serves those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each and every position with Jubilee Ministries works to “Rebuild. Restore. Renew…Lives” in the image and love of Christ.
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee’s Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
40 hours plus benefits. Days, evenings, and Saturdays required.
Store is closed on Sunday.
Do you have experience in a retail environment? Do you enjoy serving people?
Are you organized and able to lead others in a positive and productive work environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and advance with a company?
Are you looking for a job that helps facilitate life change in others?
If so, Jubilee Ministries has an exciting opportunity for you!
This is a new position that was developed to provide training in anticipation of future managerial needs as Jubilee Ministries continues to grow.
Duties will include:
1. Oversee the flow, display, and organization of product in the store.
2. Ensure that all Jubilee policies are followed, and staff is trained in accordance with those
3. Maintain a good working relationship with other departments in Jubilee.
4. Hire and evaluate staff in conjunction with COO and HR.
5. Ensure an overall positive moral among staff and volunteers.
6. Ensure that store is properly staffed and time-off requests are handled in a timely manner.
7. Present a clean attractive store.
8. Ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service.
9. Oversee the balancing of the register drawers with daily receipts.
To apply for this job please visit jub.org.